With Blogsy having trouble with images, I've looked around and updated my process for putting posts together.
For the most part, I am moving away from using Google Photos as my repository for images. I'm still using the service, but I'm no longer linking the pictures from there. I guess I looked around at other bloggers in the community and most seem to simply use the basic WordPress media library for things, so I'm gonna follow suit.
This makes things a bit easier in my workflow, but I'm still backing off Blogsy. Now I've stared using Blogpress as my main posting app. I still use Evernote and Drafts as capture tools and drafting tools, but now I cut and paste into Blogpress.
From there, I post it as a draft and then look at it in the WordPress app where I add the images. Blogpress messed with my image sizes and formats so it's much better to use WordPress for this.
Finally, I have been touching up things and assigning tags in Blogsy. This app allows me to pick from all the tags I've previously used on the site so it makes it easy to keep things consistent.
In any case, I've gone from using 3 apps to using 5. And that's not counting any image manipulation.
Oh well, I'm still looking for the perfect app.
Morning Ramble 2.49
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad