A couple of days ago Izlain over at Me vs Myself and I put forth a great idea to develop a gamer to-do list. With Blaugust starting up tomorrow, I think it would be worth my while to go ahead and take up this challenge along with Blaugust. While I am sure I won’t be able to complete everything on my list during the month, I would like to put a few checkmarks down or at least make some dents in my list. So without further ado, here is my current gamer to-do list:
- Get to Silver rank in League of Legends – I am Bronze IV, but have been playing better I think.
- Reach max level with my Druid in World of Warcraft – I currently sit at level 91.
- Complete a game of Civilization V – I have yet to actually finish a game sadly.
- Learn to play Hearthstone – I really haven’t given this game much effort and would like to add a CCG to my gaming rotation.
- Start up a character and get the feel of Final Fantasy XIV – I never gave this game a shot when it came out and with all expansion and number of people playing, I want to jump on the bandwagon.
- Build a bridge in Wurm Online – just gotta do it.
- Get at least one champion to level 10 in Marvel Heroes 2015.
- Finish reading the Ultron comic books – a few months ago I set out to read a bunch of comics before the second Avengers movie came out. I didn’t read them all before I saw the movie, but I was enjoying them so I want to finish them off.
- Read through Issac Asimov’s Foundation novels – I read some of them back in college and recall really enjoying them. I want to get back into scifi reading and figure this would be a great place to start.
- Finish Valiant Hearts – this is part of my attempt to start g thing through my Steam library. I have way to many games and have only purchased them, I haven’t played many. Time for that to change.
- Re watch X-Files. With the new season coming out next year, I wanted to relive some of the great television that made the show one of my all time favorites.
So there are 11 items – I could have easily put a bunch more, but wanted to keep things manageable. I also wanted to put a few non-game items in there because my interests are much broader than just gaming.
In any case, here is my current list. We’ll see how things go during Blaugust and beyond…
Morning Ramble #28
#Blaugust #GamerToDo #MorningRamble